Sunday, September 19, 2010

Good morning!
I have been exploring new hobbies as you well know. Writing has always been a good hobby, but I needed one with exercise in mind. I am testing out cycling. I have built my legs up quite a bit over the last 6 months and feel like now is the time. I set out out this morning on a 30 mile ride out to Eagle Mountain and back. It was dark and unfamiliar so I took extra caution. No ipod to distract me. Bored out of my mind, I composed a song. Give it a listen and imagine a nursery rhyme tune to it. It's catchy, but I doubt it will be on the radio, ever!


Ode To Litter

Written and composed by

Adam Medina


McDonald’s bag, dirty diaper, old shoe

Peddle around them, what can I do?

Old medicine bottle, it’s pink

Empty Pepto I think

Newspaper, bungee cord, a bra? D-cup!

Where’s she, I better hurry up!


Chorus:

Beep, beep, almost hit by a Jeep

Rev, rev, pushed over by a Chev

Ugh, Ugh, cursed at by a Bug

Beep, beep almost hit by a Jeep

Rev, rev, pushed over by a Chev

Ugh, Ugh just got the finger from that Bug


Furry mess, it’s a skunk

Boy that sure stunk!

Kitty, puppy, a cup with no lid

Another diaper, what are they feeding that kid?

Moving box full clothes

Even the DI won’t take those!

Cigarette butts, sippy cups, tons of trash

I better start hauling ash


Chorus:

Beep, beep, better call for my Jeep

Rev, rev, mooned by that Chev

Ugh, Ugh old lady in the Bug

Beep, beep better call for my Jeep

Rev, rev, hillbillies in that Chev

Ugh, ugh, the old lady topless in that Bug


Used sock, old panty hose

Gum wrapper, tissue from a bloody nose

Chunk of wood, beer can

A car flag. It’s Mexican!

So sad, a little girls dolly

A dirty magazine. Oh golly!


Chorus:

Beep, beep, should of stayed asleep

Rev, rev, want my bed

Ugh,ugh, somebody call the cops on that Bug!

Beep, beep, should have stayed asleep

Rev, rev, want my bed

Ugh, ugh, can’t shake that Bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment