Sunday, December 12, 2010



Diggin' deep

Life has been busy. Saturdays have been full with football games and travel across the midwest. I have some pretty good pictures and for now I can only give some quick thoughts with them. So enjoy!
Touch The Sky

I am going to try and touch the sky,
I am going to see if I can fly,

This hurt and anger gives such a rush,
I would like to say sorry for the hearts I might crush,
After I am gone people may say
that it must be terrible to go that way.
Some people may say it is a selfish way to die.
I just wanted to see if I could fly.

Now as I feel the cold in the air,
I have disposed of all my senseless cares.
This car is going to be my salvation,
I am doing this with no reservations,
and as I near the bend
I know it is the end.
To all who care, do not cry,
I just wanted to see if I could touch the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment